Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, new to the forum. I wanted to see if anybody knew where I could get a Russian Kobra reflex sight. my price limit is probably about $200, but it would help if I could actually find one

·
Registered
744 Posts
Not sure if $200 will get you there, but the PK-AS that kalinka has is one of the most useful and versatile optics you can put on any AK. Get the correct side mounted one, and not the bore-centered one.

Mine came out of the box dead-on zeroed when tried on both of my saigas, that should speak for the attention to detail in these optics. It's a 1x SCOPE, but it has an aimpoint-like dial on the side for illumination. It has a very fine 1moa dot in the center of a larger 45-55moa ring. It's far easier to reach out and hit something a good ways off with than a traditional red dot is, and with the way it mounts it never comes close to blocking your iron sights. You shoot it both eyes open using your left eye, making it pretty unique but it's easy to adjust to and provides a more comfortable cheek weld than most russian optics allow for.

I'd heavily recommend it if you're wanting optics for an AK, as it's a very nice do-all optic.

Here's a picture of it to give you an idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts