Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a decent conceal holster to wear while jogging. Something that doesn't bounce around a lot and gives plenty of freedom of movement. I own an XD-9 SC... and if you know any that would still hold the XML, I'd be grateful. Any ideas?

·
Registered
339 Posts
http://www.action-direct.com/257.htm

I have had this for over a year and run with it four times a week carrying my Glock 19.

The plastic buckles that hold it together broke in the 20 degree weather a few weeks ago, and I replaced them with nylon zip ties.

I would recommend this holster without hesitation, for my money it cannot be beat from the standpoint of comfort and security. Once properly adjsuted, it does not move around at all, even during a hard run, and I put my phone, keys, and wallet in the front pocket.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
There was an excellent and very long thread over at www.thehighroad.org earlier this year about jogging holster options...I don't know maybe it was last year. Either way I'll try and find it and post a link later on today after I get off work.

This might be an option too:

Click here.

brad cook

·
Registered
366 Posts
I have been using a belly band with good results. I can't run because of knee problems, but I wear one daily when I walk for exercise. It works great with jogging shorts and a T-shirt or sweat shirt. You can wear your gun on either side and around the waist or like a shoulder holster.

·
Registered
802 Posts
How about a belly band?

http://www.bulldogpolicesupply.com/item114218.ctlg

I'm sure others make them but this is a good example.

bd
I also agree with the belly band.

I WOULD NOT go with a Bulldog model tho. It is not up to par by any means. Yeah it is cheap...BUT.

I got one yesterday and it is already coming apart just from trying it on in different positions and taking it off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts