Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my Ruger LCP! What a great little gun. While it isn't a very much fun to shoot, it is amazingly concealable. It is just so tiny!! I got a great deal on it too, only $250 since my dealer messed up my order some.

Anyone else carry it one of these? I am trying to find a pocket holster that looks more like a wallet.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
The LCP is perfect for what is was designed to do.
Small, easily concealed, pocket carried pistol.

Congrats..

I carry my LCP more than any of my other carry pistols.;)

Look into the High Noon Pocket Grabber.
My LCP lives in mine..

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I carry one everyday as a backup. In a Nemesis pocket holster with a Crimson Trace laser attached. Fast as you can pull the trigger at about 15 feet, groups about six inches. And that's hardly practicing with the thing. Nice to have a backup that I know is rock solid reliable. Feeds whatever you pit in it.

They also make a nice Clip Draw or Clip Holster, something like that, that allows you to clip it in your waistband or pocket and it just looks like the clip on an ordinary pocket knife. Really cool

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've had mine for a few months now and love it. I've found lots of info at elsiepeaforum.com. Took me a minute as to why they call it elsie pea but say it out loud a few times and you'll get it. You may want to check out these holsters. They come highly recommended.

unclegeorgeswalletholster.com

Congrats on the new edition.

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
I just picked up my Ruger LCP!

...Anyone else carry it one of these? I am trying to find a pocket holster that looks more like a wallet.
Yes, I do... for about a year now. I use a DeSantis pocket holster.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah, love my LCP, great pocket gun. I use the desantis pocket holster with the fabric-grabbing texture so the holster stays in the pocket when the gun comes out.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I bought an LCP a few weeks ago and love it. Groups pretty decent for how small of a gun it is. I made a pocket holster myself, which works great. I do want to pick up an IWB holster as well. Perfect gun for CC.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I've had my LCP for about 3 months now and I love it. It conceals when nothing else does. I use the DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Love mine too. Another vote for the desantis holster. As far as not being fun to shoot, my advise is to grip with all your might. I find that I use an average grip when firing most pistols, but little ones like the lcp require a VERY firm hold. 500 flawless rounds thru mine so far.

·
Premium Member
127,272 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
620 Posts
With the grip extension, I can get most of two fingers on the grip. For my hands and with how light the recoil is, the gun feels good to me. Nothing like having a full grip on the pistol, but the 380 ammo I've put through it so far hasn't recoiled much. Feels good to me.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Sweet little piece. Stoke that dude with good SD ammo, and should be able to take care of just about any "social encounter".

·
Registered
392 Posts
My LCP is my EDC weapon now. I carry in either a DeSantis Nemesis or an American Pride leather pocket holster. I tried a couple wallet style and did not like them for front pocket carry. I do not feel comfortable carrying in the back pocket. Ymmv.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have had my LCP for a couple of months. Three range trips and 200 rounds. Runs real well. I surprised myself with how accurate I can be with it. Bought it for the concealability as a pocket gun.

Maybe I am weird, but I think it is great fun to shoot. Fits naturally in my hand, points great, eats anything.

I carry everyday with a Galco pocket holster.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts