Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read on Facebook that Larry Vickers and Glock are coming out with a Vickers edition of G19's and G17's in RTF2 and with all the Vickers doodads like the mag release.

I've got like every model but the 17, but I never really liked the 17, decisions ...

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
All my RTF's have gills but I need a 19 and I like the looks of these.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Has that info been removed from facebook? Every blog with a link to the story has a bad link. 'Dafuq?

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called my LGS and they are all allocated. He's going to call the sales rep on Monday.

·
Premium Member
128,000 Posts
I called my LGS and they are all allocated. He's going to call the sales rep on Monday.
If they are allocated, your LGS's call will be to no avail. Believe me, I have tried that.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I ordered one this morning but we'll see if I get one.

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Cool!

All i know is that if Larry Vickers has a hand it in it...the gun or product will be a serious contender.

I already have his mag release on all 3 of my Glocks and his mag base plates.

Yes...if Larry Vickers name is on it....it is GTG.

-Brickboy240

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Held one yesterday at an LGS. Not sure I'm a fan of the texture. Feels much more aggressive than the Gen 4 frame, much more sand paper feeling. Looked nice. Mag base, mag release, etc.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
I just read on Facebook that Larry Vickers and Glock are coming out with a Vickers edition of G19's and G17's in RTF2 and with all the Vickers doodads like the mag release.

I've got like every model but the 17, but I never really liked the 17, decisions ...
Vickers Gear is top tier...but he is still an arrogant, loudmouth Bag with which Ladies Douche

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I could care less about old Larry but I had to have some more RTF2 love. I really like mine and the sights are excellent, in fact I just installed a set his fiber optic sights on my Glock 17l.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Ok I feel like an idiot, but I've seen this a few times and haven't been able to figure it out. What is RTF2?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Ok I feel like an idiot, but I've seen this a few times and haven't been able to figure it out. What is RTF2?
rough texture frame 2

I believe RTF is just a Gen2 or gen3 glock and RTF3 is gen4.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Gen2 has no finger grooves or rail. It's a more aggressive rough texture than the gen 4 or RTF3.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts