Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roll-call threads are springing up like weeds. Seems like a good way to find shooting partners, let people know of in-state resources, etc. Any takers? I'll start:

Augusta, GA. Stationed at Ft Gordon. I shoot at Shooters (the only indoor pistol range in the city) and Range 13 on post, open to the public Tue-Thu-Sat with 800m rifle range, skeet/trap, outdoor pistol.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm glad Georgia is pretty much a pro-gun state.

(Also, my family used to be stationed at Ft. Gordon.)

Fun firearms things to do in Georgia include visiting one of several indoor Class III ranges and firing weapons normally not available to us common rabble.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I'm in Marietta during spring and fall semesters, and down in Valdosta when on break from school. Not a whole lot of opportunity for shooting down in Valdosta, unless you or a friend owns land. The only public range in the area that I know of is skeet/wobble trap only, and is open the first and third Saturdays each month. More info can be had my calling the Valdosta/Lowndes Parks and Rec Dept...I can get the phone # if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Grayson GA. Shoot at Bullseye, Classic Marksman, and my fav, Hot Shots although on other side of the world.

XD 357 4 inch
XD 9 sc
New for 05 XD 9 4 inch. First OD frame. Lovin it.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
ooh ooh! i'd been wanting to do a GA rollcall, but i didn't want to be the one to actually start it.

Work/School in Atlanta

Live/play in Griffin and Barnesville.

My family has a few acres of hilly woods, so we normally just shoot there. There is a class III dealer just down the road from us. 36 Arms, run by Jason Wilson. He's a great guy to do business with.

·
Registered
14 Posts
When south of Atlanta check out Autrey's Armory in Fayetteville. It is off of 314 just north of the Pavillion. A great place - good folks, well run, clean, well lit ranges. They get a lot of my disposable income :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
BWH said:
When south of Atlanta check out Autrey's Armory in Fayetteville. It is off of 314 just north of the Pavillion. A great place - good folks, well run, clean, well lit ranges. They get a lot of my disposable income :D
I'm going there next time I'm visiting in Senoia.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts