Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm mostly posting this hoping someone has a little more info.

What: C&E Richmond Gun Show
When: December 6, December 7.
Where: Richmond Showplace, Richmond Va.

QUESTIONS!

What times do the doors open and close. This is really important for me, as I have a very small window to get in and out.

What is the address of the Richmond Showplace?

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent! I was actually looking at showing up at 9:00, because I have to be back home by 1:00 (Leave the show around 11:00) for my little brother's football game... but at the same time, I HAVE to buy my XD. :)

So, perhaps if I got there at 8:30, the line wouldn't be so bad? :)

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Patriot Services, Quantico Arms and possibly Dark Sun (all vendors) will have the cheapest prices on XDs, if they have them in stock.

I don't know about 8:30, I live 1 1/2 hours away, so I've never been there that early ;)

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live two hours away. :)

Yeah, I'm looking at Quantico Arms, hoping they bring the porteds (PREFERABLY a ported .357) they said they have in stock.

BTW, if any of you dealers who happen to read this do have a ported .357 for less than $460, let me know. I'd prefer that over the .40. :)

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Hey Overkill
Did you get your XD?
I was hoping to get an XD-9 Tactical, saw a couple, but "my" dealer doesn't have one yet, so I'm waiting. Hopefully, in two weeks at the Bealeton show...

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW... you may have seen me. I was the only person NOT wearing camo. :)

Tall, navy blue sweatshirt, olive pants, Duron hat. With me were my friend in a leather jacket, and a small asian girl. :)

Like I said, I was only there for an hour. On the road from from 6:10-9:00, 9:50-1:15.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Nope, sorry, I didn't get there until almost 11:00 am. There were a lot of people wandering around trying to look like trees, weren't there :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts