Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings XD Talk,

It has been a LONG time since my last post announcing myself as a Springfield Armorer with a promise to post armorer videos. After posting the statement I had an influx of emails and calls which proved to much for oneself. The following open-letter may help one relate to the political stronghold I had been entangled in.

Allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is John, P., Silvaggio, An A+ Certified Former Pitney Bowes Field Service Technician, Certified Zebra Thermal Printer Technician, Former Rhode Island State Constable, Former Honorary Mass. Deputy Sheriff, Former Private Detective, Current NRA Certified Civilian Handgun and Shotgun Instructor, Current NRA Law Enforcement Handgun/Shotgun Instructor, Current Armament Systems and Procedures Tactical Baton and Handcuff Instructor, and full time citizen.

First, I feel it is important to state my accomplishments would never be possible had I not been incarcerated for a misspent youth. It was there in the Rhode Island Training School one was given unparalleled discipline. The previous statement was not accomplished simply by oneself working eleven hour days in the kitchen for under ten dollars a week. Nor was it bestowed by impeccably landscaping the grounds during downtime. Lastly, it was not gained by standing at attention while being introduced from R.I.T.S. Superintendent to the Rhode Island U.S. Senator dubbed 'The Model Resident'. It was the empathy had while participating in a mentoring program as a Mentor which had given a real connection to my peers.

Well after the debt had been deemed for-filled and I had a permit to carry, I was granted the opportunity to begin training as a State Constable. At my own hard earned expense, I had taken full advantage of the opportunity and acquired a vast array of certifications from the northeast. Once the previous Rhode Island Chief Judge passed a new Rhode Island Attorney General emerged holding hands with the New Rhode Island District Court Chief Judge Champion. I feel like I was a target for termination due to the jealousy of my accomplishments.

My clandestine surveillance computer logs had gone off the charts with their visits to my credentials, and I was called into the Attorney General's office by the new administration briefly after my agency: self : unrestricted permit was granted by the previous administration four years ago. I eagerly stated I had their computers logged coming to my servers lately from their webmail server during the meeting. The official then asked to see my permit, left the room, and when re-entering gave me what appeared to be a cut and laminated back together permit with a brand new 'work purposes only' backing -- without my consent. He stated I had to pay a penance and he would unrestrict it again upon renewal. Briefly after our meeting, I noticed in my professional clandestine surveillance, that I no longer had the old host webmail visiting, but a new, gatekeeper.ri.gov host coming to my network of websites. In an issue totally unrelated, I normally get crank calls around the same time.

So, besides this geek talk... with case law I should be good right? Wrong. They called me in for another meeting three years after the cutting of my permit and opened a brand new fixed file with absolutely no recollection of who I was with a few months left to expire. He then wanted me to sign off on my court records and stated I never had an unrestricted permit. I responded my constable records was public knowledge and I had been issued a permit for the protection of life, limb and property. A few days later I received a certified letter* saying my permit was revoked, followed by a phone call, as recorded*, stating he didn't even need me to sign the paper he revoked my permit for. After the meetings, the letters, and the calls, and finally revoking my permit the diligence continued by Peter Kilmartin's Criminal Investigator by visiting references from eight years ago.

The bottom line, replace Peter Kilmartin with someone who may 'overturn' Investigator Joe's non-sense so I can resume work.

Lastly, How did this guy manage a B from the NRA? I guess money can buy anything huh?

Signed,
Private Detective
John P. Silvaggio.
JP Silvaggio & Assoc

·
Registered
42 Posts
Relocate to a Shall Issue state.

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
huh? can't really makes heads nor tails of this post.
Whew. Glad I'm not alone. No offense intended, but the syntax was painful to read.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Uh........ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts