Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Yup. It's like a long strip of velcro - the outside of the inner belt has the "fuzzy" surface and the inside of the outer belt has the "hook" surface.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Sounds similar to my old gunbelt set up from Safariland decades ago. The inner belt was two faced and could be worn with the velcro side out or in depending on whether on or off duty. No buckle on either inner or outer belt. The outer belt mated with the inner via the velcro thus no belt keepers needed. The big selling point then was "no buckle to shine in the night"....I always wondered about the badge, but that was before the age of a "badge patch" and other stealthy apparel.

Bottom line is that the setup was solid and secure. If this one is the same I would go for it if I were to compete any.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
The inner belt is the loop side of velcro, the outer belt is the hook velcro. Inner goes through your loops.

You get all of your torque to hold your gear and pants up from the inner belt, the outer just kind of sits there.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the link. I used my Comp-Tac belt holster with a Wilderness belt at the last match I participated in. The holster slid back and forth often. It was annoying. Hopefully the dual belt with velcro will hold the holster in place.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
021411 said:
Thanks for the link. I used my Comp-Tac belt holster with a Wilderness belt at the last match I participated in. The holster slid back and forth often. It was annoying. Hopefully the dual belt with velcro will hold the holster in place.
Yes it will :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts