Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
You can't order a barrel from Springfield. Just polish the one you have. Do a search on polishing barrel and your find a couple of good strings on it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How strange that you can't order replacement parts from the manufacturer. Does anyone make a replacement barrel for the .45 GAP SAXD yet?

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could, but I don't know what it would look like. :) Anyone seen a all-black tactical with a polished barrel only? Any pics anyone knows of that depict such a configuration? The idea of buying a 2nd barrel was sort of a 'just in case' I didn't like it I could go back to all-black. :)

Can gunsmiths not even get a replacement barrel for these guns? Would Springfield themselves even replace it with a black one (assuming I was willing to pay for it of course) if I sent them the gun for, er, 'repairs'?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure why you replied to this three times, but I'm wondering if you were referring to this:

XD45er said:
Anyone seen a all-black tactical with a polished barrel only? Any pics anyone knows of that depict such a configuration?
If so, could you point out on that page where it depicts a "all-black tactical with a polished barrel only"? All I see is a bi-tone (which is, by definition NOT "all-black") with a polished barrel, but perhaps I've missed it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts