Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought it today. Sorry about the complete noob question about this gun. But here goes. With the bolt closed and uncocked(dry fired) is it normal for the safety lever to not go into safe? This is a brand new gun btw?

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Just bought it today. Sorry about the complete noob question about this gun. But here goes. With the bolt closed and uncocked(dry fired) is it normal for the safety lever to not go into safe? This is a brand new gun btw?
Yes

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!!! Now who has scope recomendations in the 250 dollar range...

·
Registered
465 Posts
I like the Nikons. For $250 gonna have to look at the Prostaff series. The 4-12x40 runs in the $200-$225 range. I run Prostaffs on my ar15s.

·
Registered
224 Posts
for a little more id look at the bushnell elite 3200 tactical or the super sniper fixed 10x. thats what im currently contemplating for my sps tactical

·
Premium Member
127,724 Posts
I have the same rifle with a Nikon Monarch 8-24X50 scope; Leupold mounts; and a Harris bipod. It shoots .321 MOA. You will love it!

·
Registered
950 Posts
for a little more id look at the bushnell elite 3200 tactical or the super sniper fixed 10x. thats what im currently contemplating for my sps tactical
I have the Bushnell on my SPS it's clear, target turrets are nice, and holds zero cant ask for much more.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the limit at the range I can use is 300 yards. So a scope capable of that. On a budget so in the 250 to 300 dollar range.

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The base and rings were thrown in with the rifle they were leopold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts