Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was very disappointed with the remington 115 jhp rounds I bought today they had a large flash and one round had the brass so bent up at the neck that it didn't feed in my M&P. Then I went home and cleaned out the gun, I have not seen a dirtier round than this one... and that's saying something. I just expected more out of remington. I know they are not top of the line but come on....

·
Registered
428 Posts
I kinda felt the same. And as expensive as they are, you'd think they'd be decent quality.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I've boycotted remington ammo. the inconsistency is atrocious. a box of 50 rounds will have at least 3 near squibs and at least 5 +ps...it's dirty, and now it's starting to cause KaBooms. I hold remington in lower regard than wolf now.

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
Rem bulk/cheap ammo is just that. Their premium stuff, GoldenSabers, is quite good, but don't expect much out of their other stuff.

·
Registered
29,595 Posts
Let's see...I've seen posts like this about WWB.

And Fedchamp.

And AmEagle.

And Magtech.

And...well, and pretty much all of the "inexpensive" blasting loads.

It's gonna happen, guys. Untwist the undies and get over it. Shoot enough, and you'll find out that every, yes every ammo company occasionaly has substandard rounds slip past QC...

If you want perfection--start rolling your own.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts