Springfield XD Forum banner

Remington 100 pack HP = GOOD RESULTS

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Chitownswede 
#1 ·
The top is a 40 and the bottom is a 9mm,both shot through Xd subs.We sat up water jugs with dinem (sp?) laid over them and the results were great.These where shot at approx. 10 yards.

See less See more
#2 ·
Another pic,I love my subs.

#5 ·
A friend of mine has a XD 40 ported and has always shot WWB.He bought a box of the Remington and there was a big difference,the WWB is much dirtier than the Rems.A box of Rem HP 100 pack 40's at wally world was $19 if I remember right.Im hooked on them.

#6 ·
magnumize said:
A friend of mine has a XD 40 ported and has always shot WWB.He bought a box of the Remington and there was a big difference,the WWB is much dirtier than the Rems.A box of Rem HP 100 pack 40's at wally world was $19 if I remember right.Im hooked on them.
Cool thanks... i'll try and pick up a box next week.

OH and i like your avatar... my favorite scene was the older bro ripping the toilet out of the floor. "****! Ass!!" lol

#7 ·
#9 ·
yobo97sc2 said:
i read there a little dirtier than wwb?
Other than Wolf or silver bear, I didn't think anything was dirtier than wwb. It always soots my gun up so bad I feel guilty for shooting it.

Been shooting UMC and now Geco pretty much exclusively. I ran 1k rounds of Geco through the gun before it needed cleaned, and the WWB sooted the gun up as much in 100 rounds.

#10 ·
LOL yea,very cool movie

#12 ·
LOL huhh not,Im going to be nice and not talk about "them" people LOL

#13 ·
Anyone else shot the winchester winclean? My wal-mart was out of wwb 100 packs of 9mm so I bought the winclean and noticed a big difference when I went to clean my xd 9. I used it at the groupshoot and it seemed to be identical as the regular wwb as far as recoil, just looked different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.