Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The top is a 40 and the bottom is a 9mm,both shot through Xd subs.We sat up water jugs with dinem (sp?) laid over them and the results were great.These where shot at approx. 10 yards.

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another pic,I love my subs.

·
Registered
163 Posts
interesting. i picked up a box sunday since they were out of wwb. was just under $15 for 9mm. i read there a little dirtier than wwb?

·
Registered
539 Posts
how much for the box of 100 in a .40 and where can i get em?

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A friend of mine has a XD 40 ported and has always shot WWB.He bought a box of the Remington and there was a big difference,the WWB is much dirtier than the Rems.A box of Rem HP 100 pack 40's at wally world was $19 if I remember right.Im hooked on them.

·
Registered
539 Posts
magnumize said:
A friend of mine has a XD 40 ported and has always shot WWB.He bought a box of the Remington and there was a big difference,the WWB is much dirtier than the Rems.A box of Rem HP 100 pack 40's at wally world was $19 if I remember right.Im hooked on them.
Cool thanks... i'll try and pick up a box next week.

OH and i like your avatar... my favorite scene was the older bro ripping the toilet out of the floor. "****! Ass!!" lol

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
I like these Remingtons, just a little bit more than WWB and I like the way they shoot. For some reason my HS2000 does not seem to like WWB very much but it loves those Remingtons.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
yobo97sc2 said:
i read there a little dirtier than wwb?
Other than Wolf or silver bear, I didn't think anything was dirtier than wwb. It always soots my gun up so bad I feel guilty for shooting it.

Been shooting UMC and now Geco pretty much exclusively. I ran 1k rounds of Geco through the gun before it needed cleaned, and the WWB sooted the gun up as much in 100 rounds.

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL yea,very cool movie

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL huhh not,Im going to be nice and not talk about "them" people LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anyone else shot the winchester winclean? My wal-mart was out of wwb 100 packs of 9mm so I bought the winclean and noticed a big difference when I went to clean my xd 9. I used it at the groupshoot and it seemed to be identical as the regular wwb as far as recoil, just looked different.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts