Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minneapolis Police Link ‘Umbrella Man’ to White Supremacy Group
A search warrant affidavit seeks cellphone records for a man the police believe smashed store windows with a sledgehammer to provoke racial unrest.

The suspect is a member of the Hells Angels and an associate of the Aryan Cowboys, a prison gang in Minnesota and Kentucky, the affidavit said. Neither group could be immediately reached.

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
Finally! Something happens amidst the rioting and violence and attacks and murders in Blue State Land to make the lefties happy and Uncle Nancy reappears!

What a freakin riot.

Ignore what liberalism does to the country, Umbrella Man is the issue. Sure.

Reactions: Jonnyuma

·
Registered
771 Posts
...The suspect is a member of the Hells Angels and an associate of the Aryan Cowboys, a prison gang in Minnesota and Kentucky, the affidavit said. Neither group could be immediately reached.
Yeah, I'm sure the Angels or Cowboys will be getting right back to the reporter... /s

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Like they needed provoking.

Doing a pretty good job of unrest all by they lil selves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
Maybe that's him waiting for customer service.

Minnesota Gov. activates National Guard after days of violence ...

Reactions: Lizardking419

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was wondering which fascist would show up first, guess snapped hook wins that particular honor.

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
Hey Aunt Nancy, is one of these guys Umbrella Man? I bet if not for Umbrella Man they'd be peacefully protesting, eh?

Are you glad to be aligned politically with this group? You're all voting for the same guy I'm sure, and wonder how they got that cops belt? Maybe Umbrella Man gave it to them.

Election Update: Riots in Minnesota and Trump Hunt a Blue Bird ...

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Why is it that in a target rich environment the police are told to just stay away and let the "peaceful protesters" destroy city blocks of stores/businesses and burn cars, loot, rob, etc. but then told to go after some random person of another race for possible crimes that he/she may have committed?

In those pics in previous posts the criminals are bragging about what they've done and many are easily identified, but they go after someone who may/may not have done something less serious (less serious than whatever it took to get that duty belt off some LEO).

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Why is it that in a target rich environment the police are told to just stay away and let the "peaceful protesters" destroy city blocks of stores/businesses and burn cars, loot, rob, etc. but then told to go after some random person of another race for possible crimes that he/she may have committed?

In those pics in previous posts the criminals are bragging about what they've done and many are easily identified, but they go after someone who may/may not have done something less serious (less serious than whatever it took to get that duty belt off some LEO).
Left driven narrative fulfillment is why.

·
Registered
18,639 Posts

Because Orange Man Bad. Their brains can't function past that and the left (aka "the mob") is telling us that we can expect more riots and violence if they don't get what they want and the bad Orange Man leaves.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Because Orange Man Bad. Their brains can't function past that and the left (aka "the mob") is telling us that we can expect more riots and violence if they don't get what they want and the bad Orange Man leaves.
Lets hope the orange man stays and we can see how big the twins swinging tween they legs really are.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So. Suspect. No charges. Just suspect. I'll wait until there are charges and what evidence. Whoever the person was deserves what they get.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
So. Suspect. No charges. Just suspect. I'll wait until there are charges and what evidence. Whoever the person was deserves what they get.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
It's also per the NYTimes. Yeah, no chance they're lying (smirk). Really though I don't care who it is, Umbrella Man isn't the guy attacking cops in Portland every day or burning down cities or taking the murder rate to new highs.

Reactions: Lizardking419

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you actually gave a shit about truth, you could go look up the police arrest record, instead of taking the easy, cowardly path "the times is lying" LOL

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
If you actually gave a shit about truth, you could go look up the police arrest record, instead of taking the easy, cowardly path "the times is lying" LOL
Spent a day working on that retort? Auntie Nancy for the win!

And for the dimwit lefties among us, I questioned the accuracy of the Times given their record of dishonesty. I didn't say they were lying.

I like the "LOL" at the end too, clearly you were laughing.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Called it.
You were right on top of Russian Collusion too.

If this guy was breaking windows then they should arrest and prosecute. Makes sense to me. White idiots have been destroying property in Portland every dam night for over two mos but Portland's DA says he won't prosecute rioters.
So Minneapolis appears to be slightly better... by 1. Yay diversity.

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
You were right on top of Russian Collusion too.

If this guy was breaking windows then they should arrest and prosecute. Makes sense to me. White idiots have been destroying property in Portland every dam night for over two mos but Portland's DA says he won't prosecute rioters.
So Minneapolis appears to be slightly better... by 1. Yay diversity.
It's the nature of things, I guess, that in a world of leftists and their enablers burning cities, looting stores, and massive increases in dead blacks (which apparently is a-OK to the liberals) the possibility, just possibility, that A guy who was doing some of the damage in Minnesota was a "white nationalist" has become a victory. A reason for the gun boards democrats to come out of hiding to celebrate.

Makes no sense to me but Auntie Nancy seems pretty energized about it.

Sleepy Joe, the Democratic Hero? – The Minnesota Republic

1 - 20 of 32 Posts