Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went in on a group buy on these things and they are really cool. A squeeg-e for your gun. They come in every caliber you can think of and they work just great. A few passes with one of these after you use your brush tool and you barrel or cylinders are good to go. I would suggest giving them a shot. They lower patch use remarkably.

Check it out.
Rem Squeeg-E - Gun Cleaning

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'll have to give one a try on my 12ga. I swear I use 30+ patches and still don't get them to come out clean...

·
Administrator
22,473 Posts
How does it work on carbon? I can see if you flooded your barrel with CLP and then used the sqeeg-e. Even though carbon sticks pretty well and takes a brush.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure how it compares to a snake as I went to this first. As for carbon I give my barrel a nice scrubbing with the bore brush and then is just seems to clean right out. Just pulls out black liquid.

You end up sticking your rod down the barrel or through the barrel then attaching the squeeg-e and then as you pull it out it just seems to remove all the gunk. I do it 3-5 times and it seems to get the bore really clean. I am thinking about doing a video on it but I just cleaned all of my guns yesterday. Guess I have an excuse to shoot more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts