Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to get a new fore-end for my shotty. My two options were the houge overmold fore-end and the wilson combat polymer one. Anyone have any experience with either??

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
i have the hogue, and it feels fantastic! can handle the weapon much easier, not to mention the ability to load the mag with the bolt open for a quick 6+1. however, since it's soft rubber, i wouldn't think it could take the punishment of brush and rocks as well as the hard polymer ones. mine is strictly home defense, so i can get away with it. the grip feels AWESOME though!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I have not had experience with either, but if I were to get one it would be this one. I think it's bad a$$.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
I have not had experience with either, but if I were to get one it would be this one. I think it's bad a$$.
How about a link to where you found that bad boy!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I actually found it on FAB's website, but they don't sell them.
Mako is one of their distributors.
Remington Accessories: Mako Security, Inc.
This one is pretty nice to:

And with all the options you can put on these rails the different configurations would be numerous.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
i just ordered that one for my 870. found it on ebay for $55 + shipping. still waiting for it, it's coming from isreal. ordered it on 12/26.

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
i just ordered that one for my 870. found it on ebay for $55 + shipping. still waiting for it, it's coming from Israel. ordered it on 12/26.
I saw that seller last night. Let us know how everything turns out. I was concerned with a customs hassle so I did not bid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts