Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the XD9 i am getting doesnt have the warranty card that came with it. Is there any way springfield would let me get a new warranty card or something? I would really like the lifetime warranty as these guns are a little harder to take apart than glocks.

Any suggestions on a course of action?

·
Registered
127 Posts
All springfield guns have a lifetime warrenty. You don't need to fill out a registration card. If it's a springfield, has their markings on the gun, then they will service it. I just got my 9mm sub compact back today. It only took me 5 days to get it back too. They put the new black armory coat on it and it's really nice looking. All the metal is refinished and the little scratchs that were on the old finish are gone. It came in a nice little foam padded box with the SA logo on it and it was well oiled with one of those little orange things sticking out of the slide, just like a new pistol. It was very exciting.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats weird...maybe the girl on the phone didnt know what she was talking about, because she said the registration had to be turned in. - i dunno, i just dont want it to break and be out a good deal of cash...

·
Registered
127 Posts
well, if you want one, I suppose you can just call them up and tell them to send you one. When I called them to place my order of the promo package about 4 months ago, they registered both my XDs over the phone since I had to email them my gun receipts and they had the info on them so you might be able to do it over the phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts