Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James has put a lot of work into this thing and it has been a lot to get together. It benifits us too! With the money going to the board, even if I don't win anything, it wont be money wasted. I can imagine its been a lot to organize. Lots of payments and tickets to keep track off. Lots of last minute stuff that must be driving him nuts!

Thanks James!

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
HA! My butt kissin went on line before yours! Ahhem, I mean my post of gratitude to everyone involved with the raffle and the operations of the forum went on line here before yours. :p

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:46 pm Post subject: On behalf of us all, Thank you 4 the raffle

·
Registered
539 Posts
03RangerXLT said:
James has put a lot of work into this thing and it has been a lot to get together. It benifits us too! With the money going to the board, even if I don't win anything, it wont be money wasted. I can imagine its been a lot to organize. Lots of payments and tickets to keep track off. Lots of last minute stuff that must be driving him nuts!

Thanks James!
+1

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thanks for the raffle, great deals from your store, and an awesome forum where I have met alot of great people.

SEMPER FI

1 - 9 of 9 Posts