61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
:D

·
Premium Member
11,244 Posts
You are welcome. I will say this forum seems to be teetering more towards 3rd grade.
Absolutely curable with your ignore file.

My third-grade, second-stringers are safely tucked away. Just put another one in there today, apparently from Louisiana.

My time is too valuable to waste on the unrepentant and/or those repeatedly unwilling to learn.

·
Premium Member
15,719 Posts
Absolutely curable with your ignore file.

My third-grade, second-stringers are safely tucked away. Just put another one in there today, apparently from Louisiana.

My time is too valuable to waste on the unrepentant and/or those repeatedly unwilling to learn.
Life is too short to spend listening to people who agree with you all the time.

Life in an echo chamber is incredibly boring.

·
Registered
9,663 Posts
Life is too short to spend listening to people who agree with you all the time.

Life in an echo chamber is incredibly boring.
I hate to admit it, but I agree...and I'm still ticked off you didn't have me in your "red-x list" before you had to take it down. How does it feel to be a microagressor against dissenting opinions?

·
Banned
20,997 Posts
I think it was Freud who said something about mans aggressions coming from having penis.....Puts new meaning to all the "micro" agressors......

·
Premium Member
15,719 Posts
I hate to admit it, but I agree...and I'm still ticked off you didn't have me in your "red-x list" before you had to take it down. How does it feel to be a microagressor against dissenting opinions?
Sorry man...i tried to get everyone in I could before the list was cut down in its prime :(

Also, the red X isn't a dissenting opinion, its just lazy, and in the case of some posters, an automatic response.

Truth be told i really don't care for the agree/disagree etc buttons. The point of a message board is to have a discussion, not distill the essence of your argument into one of 6 pre-designated emoticons.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts