Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase a mag charger for my kit bag... suggestions/thoughts for the XDs magazine. Springfield has a simple moulded one, and there is an after market one I used on my CPL that wasn't caliber specific.... Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm loading any single stack mags, that I've come across, without the adapter.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any interest in splitting the cost of a single stack adaptor? Mag Lula 1911AI Aligner Insert Loaders Set.... $9 + postage? I may be on the edge since it's close to a classified, but I haven't purchased yet... My next purchase will be a 1911 so I only need on... Send me a PM.

·
Registered
264 Posts
FWIW, I have been loading XDs45 and 1911 mags for a year with my UPLULA ... without an "aligner plate". The "aligner plate", IMO, represents an expensive solution to a non-existent problem.

·
Registered
9,871 Posts
Has anyone mentioned the UPLULA yet? :lol:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
If someone needs a single-stack aligner plate for the UpLula, they're not doing something right. ;)

·
Registered
265 Posts
FWIW, I have been loading XDs45 and 1911 mags for a year with my UPLULA ... without an "aligner plate". The "aligner plate", IMO, represents an expensive solution to a non-existent problem.
I can't argue with your comments because I agree. If you are only using the loader for single stack mags and you want to eliminate that little bit of wobbled, get the adapter plate. Otherwise it will work just fine without it.

·
Registered
942 Posts
i concur ... good lord they are $20 for 2 who needs two??

ps.... what do you need a loader for the XDs for anyway???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts