·
Registered
2 Posts
Texas holster works!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The CrossBreed Snap Slide isn't bad, but I'm looking for one that's more like the eBay link I posted. Viking Holsters aren't in business anymore (that I know of), but there's got to be more like it out there.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Anyone know of a good leather OWB holster that holds the gun higher on the waistband? My uncle has an old Viking holster that is pretty much what I'm looking for. It's like this one on eBay:

Viking Leather Holster #12 for S&W 9mm & .40 caliber | eBay

I need it for an XDm.40. Thanks.
That Viking holster is more of a mid-high-ride by the looks of the belt slot intersecting through trigger guard and ejection port. I build an M-2 Pancake leather holsters that is similar only it has a retension device and covers the muzzle. It can be built so that it doesn't cover the entire slide if that is what you prefer. Let me know if I can help all forum members get free shipping.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
^^Beautiful work.

OP: The link you posted resembles a holster I've seen made by Eric Barber of Barber Leatherworks. If you go to www.barberleatherworks.com and look in his gallery, there is a picture of a holstered Glock 26 in a high-ride pancake.

He's making me a custom holster for my XD9 and his communication and craftsmanship are very top notch.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Do you make a tactical holster for the XD9 service model (4") ? I exchange my tac light with laser on the rail under the barell but cant carry with either attached.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts