Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my 20 round Pmag today that I order directly from Pmag's website about two months back. I don't know if this means they are becoming available again or not, but I thought I'd mention it.

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
Well I ordered a few mags, but the 20 rounder was the only one that wasn't in stock at the time. I got the 30 rounders a few days after I ordedred.

You want pics of the 20 round mag?
Nope, I see a couple every time I open the safe. ;)

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So do you wear thongs or granny panties? I bet she wears boxers, or maybe even boxer briefs! LOL

Just kidding man! How goes it? Haven't talked to you in awhile...

I know man, I have been working all week and driving all over the state on the weekends. These holidays are killing me since I now have two sets of parents to please! How have you been?

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
I was emailed by magpul saying they were having problems with the 20 round pmags and they were working on the tooling. I ordered mine about 4 months ago and still no mag.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I was emailed by magpul saying they were having problems with the 20 round pmags and they were working on the tooling. I ordered mine about 4 months ago and still no mag.
Did they say what the problem was. I found that when I test fit them that they seemed to fit tightly and did not drop free very well. The 30s that I got earlier did not have this problem so I figure it's not my magwell.:-?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
The mold was bad and out of spec.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I don't know about how caught up they are I had 30 of them ordered and I'm only going to be recieving 5 of them them bastards

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

My 20 rounder seems to fit great. Hope there aren't any problems with mine...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts