Registered
2,044 Posts
And has a shoulder thing that goes up.

kypix

·
Registered
19,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When they do a camo dip on an EBR, it magically becomes a MSR.

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Pew...Pew...Pew...:razz:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Why are we calling particular firearms "modern sporting rifles"? I don't own them for "sporting usage", I own them to protect me and mine, and I'm not making any excuses or apologies for it. Isn't the purpose of the 2nd to keep citizens on even footing with the govt? We should not be concerned with political correctness.

However, young punks open carrying their Hi-Points and .22LR AR-15 lookalikes in deliberate attempts to bait cops and scare sheeple aren't helping us either.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
As well as all the off topic forums.

You go in chatter box and it's just those ridiculous post count padding threads...

God forbid you want a discussion of pickles and bourbon in a forum people actually go look at....

·
Registered
100 Posts
If someone is threatening you with one, yes, quite "scary". Which is why all decent people should have at least one.

·
Premium Member
127,988 Posts
^ That is an EPR...Evil Pink Rifle.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
If you call it a modern day sporting rifle, women like it. Women like it and the political agenda changes on Assault rifles. total word play. BS. Lock and load have friggin fun enough with the word games already. Its a damn rifle.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts