Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RATS! :x I was up at 05:30 this morning to get my order in to Midway U.S.A. and they bumped the "In Stock" out a couple of more weeks:(
Sounds like they're having the same problems as everyone else.:rolleyes:

XWARP..Was that you that clued me on Operation Parts? If so thanks a lot..Mine was shipped this morning with a follow up call from Charlie

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the info xwarp!!! I just ordered one!! :mrgreen:

I went looking for one locally today. I found one, but the pricetag was $299.00 and that was with 1 10 rd mag..

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Didja see that Cheaper Than Dirt just raised the price? I bought one from them 2 years ago for $152, they now have them priced at $299!!!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
While you're at it, don't forget the Black Dog Machine mags. The Ciener ones suck, cheaply made but unbelievably expensive.

·
Registered
60 Posts
local gun shop had a 30 round ciener mag, all by itself, new, for 70.00 plus tax......

needless to say, it's still sitting there...

·
Registered
902 Posts
If you plan to shoot a lot of .22lr you may want to consider a dedicated upper for it. One benefit is not getting wax in your gas system and there are others as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, my current upper is an A-3 in 7.62x39:shock: and I intend to build another A-3 in 5.56 NATO. With the Ciener unit I will have the best of all worlds.:razz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts