Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week, I finally recieved my Phantom LC holster for my XDM-40 4.5. Ive got to say this is probably the best holster Ive ever had the luck to have in my hand. Ordered back in january this thing has perfect retention, smooth crisp draw, it sucks up on to the body making it fully capable of concealing a full frame gun with light AND even a mag extension if you really wanted one.

I took it to the HUSH Indiana Suppressor shoot and had a chance to play around with it a little bit after all was said and done. This makes my fobus feel like it came in a cap gun set from wally world. The Mag carriers are also pretty cool too. They fit snugly, and have tension screws if you do want to play around a little with them. Being Kydex, the holster and mag carriers are extremely light weight and when you are wearing them you feel like your not even carrying. Likewise when you sit down, because of the cut angles at the front of the mag carriers and holster you dont get that *binding holster poking you in the thigh* feeling. In all, it was worth the money AND the long wait time. I highly recommend that everyone go place an order! DO IT!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine shipped yesterday...(after ordering 5 months ago) I can't wait to get it!

I've only heard 1 complaint about them in all the reading/searching I've done and that is the production time. BUT those same reviews always say it's worth the wait by far so it's not really a complaint.

I guess good things really do come to those who wait :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got mine...by FAR the best holster I've used or can imagine for ANY gun. It's just perfect. fit, feel, retention. WELL WORTH THE 5 MONTH WAIT!!!!

:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
First one I got a few years was for a 1911 Commander, well Kimber Pro, and have never looked back. Easily the best holster for daily carry that I own. Just received another last month for a XDm 3.8. Yes, it's a long wait but it's definitely worth it! Will eventually get them for standard XDm and 1911 government as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts