Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that I have your attention, it's not that rare or even difficult to find :p.

Sadly I must part with my OD Green XD9SC.

It has had the XD Carry Package performed by Springfield Armory (4 lbs trigger pull, PRP Match Trigger, Trijicon 3 Dot Night Sights). Documentation showing work included below and will be included with sale.

Gun comes with 4 13 rnd mags. 3 have Pierce Grip Extensions (original flat mag base plates are also included). 1 16 rnd extended mag with OD Green grip sleeve. All factory items (holster, mag pouch, and mag loader). Also included in the sale is a Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 Horsehide and Sharkskin Holster ($140 value and 6 month wait).

Looking to sell all for $550 shipped to your FFL. I don't carry it anymore and would like to find it a good home where someone will shoot the sh#t out of it. No sense letting an awesome tool sit unused.

·
Banned
0 Posts
You are in my neck of the woods and I am looking for a good gun for my sister but I really can't buy another gun right now. At least Springfield knows what OD Green is. Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
128,168 Posts
Come on people, buy this gun! It's a great value.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts