Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my XD Sub 9mm last week but didn't get a chance to hit the range until today. Shot like a dream. I ran 100 rounds of Independence 115gr FMJ through it and had absolutely no problems. I'm pulling a bit to the right, but it is consistent and I'm keeping 6 inch groups at 25 feet.

Unfortunately, this range (Anthony Arms in West Mifflin PA) is pretty restrictive. You can only shoot their ammo and you can't shoot closer than 25 feet. But, it is a clean, well run range so I can't complain too much.

Going to try to visit the local gun clubs range next weekend and try out the boxes of CCI Blazer, WWB, and Remington that I bought.

I also took my wife for her second time shooting. She was plinking with a .22 revolver which she really liked and she shot one mag of my XD which she didn't like as much - recoil was a bit too much. But, she will keep practicing with the XD so she is at least comfortable with it.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
25 ft min? Wow, thats tough. It will most likely make you both better shooters though. Have fun, be safe and keep up the good work. :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts