Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CM9 Range report!
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE GUN! 100 124gr NATO 9mm = ZERO Failures!
The gun was very tight at first but after 100, she loosened quite a bit!
(Insert Joke Here)

Here is some of the groups at 7yrd:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not the most comfortable gun to shoot but great for CCW... Seriously if you are looking for a great "pocket" gun look not further... and she is a cheap date! 400 bucks!

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
What was uncomfortable about it and is this your first sub-compact/pocket pistol?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What was uncomfortable about it and is this your first sub-compact/pocket pistol?
Subcompact owned:

Walther PPKS
Walther PP
XDm 3.8 (dunno if this one counts)
NAA 22LR (really????)

Subcompact shot:

LCP
Keltech

Not my very first subcompact but for some reason with my first 50 round my grip was pretty tight, and after each recoil it dug into my little (outch)
for the last 50 I relaxed the grip a bit and it was... ok a little more comfy!
I mean its not bad but compared to a full-compact size gun it's... not as comfortable =)

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
My CM9 has likewise been exceptional and above expectations. What impressed me most was how light the recoil was for such a light/small gun.

It was the perfect carry pistol this weekend. Went to Disney Quest and wanted to have something with me for the parking lot and the like, but I didn't want anything that would print climbing in/out of rides or while having belts on/strapped. The CM9 was perfect in the pocket.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hopefully next month this pistol will replace my LCP as a BUG.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"- Benjamin Franklin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts