Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the range for my first outing with my new night sights. They are great and I would recommend everyone get a set of TFOs. For some reason it was much easier to aim and I shot noticeably better, especially at longer range. Even in the light at the range (indoor) the sights were very bright and made it much easier to come back on the target than the factory sights.

Next upgrade -- Trigger Kit...give me your opinions on which kit to get for my .40 Service...

Chris

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Sounds good man. I got to shoot my Xd 9 this past week @ the farm up in Oklahoma. Shot well. Was going to go to patriot today but have way too much crap going on with finals coming up and all... Range pic??

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No pics taken at the range unfortunately. I had a law school final this morning, so this was a good excuse to go blow off some steam.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
I noticed the same when I put on my TFO's. I have the Yellow/Green and I think it allowed my eyes to focus better on distinguishing the front and rear sights.

As far as trigger work, I went with Springer Precision for my XD 40 SC. I plan on having the same work done at some point to my XD 40 Service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts