Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range today and put 263 .45 rds and 318 9mm rds downrange thru my xdm's. :D Had one FTF due to a light primer strike with the .45 (which i blame on myself for not cleaning them from the last range visit. I know, i know.) Also had a failure to return to battery on both guns (which i blame on my thumb being right below the slide lock and pushing up on it).

All in all very good day. :cool: Here's my +P SD ammo targets (only one magazine of each caliber). Remington golden sabre both calibers. This is at 7yds rapid fire. I'm not a pro so be easy on me lol. :mrgreen: Also, this particular range doesn't have a heavy piece of cardboard to help keep the target steady so everytime i hit it it would start bouncing around so its like shooting at a moving target lol.

P.S.-Luv my xdm's.

P.P.S- Had to help a newbie who rented a GLOCK clear a double feed. LOL

9MM target. 18rds in mag 18 on paper.

.45 target 12 rds in mag 12 rds on paper.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Nice shooting. I've come to realize that the golden sabers perform well, but have a horrible muzzle flash compared to the newer loads like the HST or Ranger T's.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ty nathan. I didn't notice it in particular. I picked em up cheap and have read mostly good reviews about them. Plus 25rds compared to 20 to a box lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice shooting. That's about the grouping I was getting at the same distance when I took my XDm Compact out for the first time this weekend. What a great feeling!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice shooting. That's about the grouping I was getting at the same distance when I took my XDm Compact out for the first time this weekend. What a great feeling!
Ty. Considering the targeting was bouncing all over the place everytime i hit it and i still had 70%+ of the shots hit center mass i was very happy. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts