Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loaded up the longuns and the XD to go spend some break of day Sunday fun at my local conservation range. Drove 25 min to get there, at 7:00 am to beat the heat. Pulled up and saw little signs posted that the range was closed all weekend.

Angrily, I pulled up the MDC's website to complain, and saw why they closed it this weekend... They are scouring the range and neighboring woods for evidence/body of a local women missing for 40 days or so.

I won't complain.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Crazy hu?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, all will never be well, her husband (guilty or not) is being publicly persecuted and there are tripletts missing their mommy.

Sad story. There is a huge effort, still, looking for answers to how she disappeared in the middle of town, in the middle of the day, etc.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Tragic to say the least.

I hope they find her or if she was murdered I hope they find the remains so at least the family could give her a proper burial.

It's sad to think that a lot of folks especially children goes missing and remains only to be a statistic up to this day.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Which range were they looking at? Pigeon Hill?

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Spooky!

Hate to hear about mom vanishing and probable the worst having happened.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.