Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a Tac Force Range bag? And what do you think of it?

This is it

Small Range Bag

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
I have the large bag and it is great!!!!!

make sure you watch the minimum order amount!!!!

best range bag value out there*

*at least that I have found

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone have pics of the inside of the small bag linked above? I want to buy it, but it doesn't specify if it has mag loops, etc.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Yep I've got this bag, it was $30 bucks when I bought it... its my USPSA range bag... GREAT bag I've had it almost 2 years, and doesn't hardly have any wear...

I have the large bag and it is great!!!!!

make sure you watch the minimum order amount!!!!

best range bag value out there*

*at least that I have found

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
i have a Tac Force bag, its rather large, and i purchased the smaller one for my friend for xmas.. i paid $90 locally for my large bag, and like $60 for his... all in all good bags so far. plenty of room for mags, and each side pouch has two pistol pouches that are velcro attached, and can me removed.

they are pricey, and i needed a bag as my last one was messed up, and didnt want to wait for mail (that and at the time those midway bags where out of stock, and i swear higher than the link posted above).

they look almost identical to the tac force bag with some differences.
all in all, i'm very happy with my range bag, high price tag and all, its a very sturdy bag, and its not made from cheap canvas like some of the others i've seen.
if you want pics of it let me know i'll post some up.

cheers

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
The midway usa bags like in the picture above are 39.99 right now, and theyre VERY worth it... It's also got an innerbag, and all the material has like 3/8 padding all over...

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was actually talking about the compact bag when I asked about pictures, that is the one that is linked above and is on sale for $23. I ordered it already though, so moot point.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the Midway sale update I ordered one this morning.

·
Registered
3 Posts
bump from the dead. does anyone have pics of the small comp bag. I like the large bag but dont have the need for it. I would like to see the difference before I buy one.
thanks
-nick

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have the Midway bag and its nice. Lot's of room. I also have the XD Gear bag, smaller but works well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I ordered the Midway bag on Wed and it was at my door Fri. Excellent service. The bag is actually alot smaller than it looks in pics. Its just about perfect. Made its first trip to the range today and it was so nice not to be toting everything in seperate cases!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts