Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some dusting in my safe and pulled out a few guns, and deep in the back I noticed three green glowing dots. To my surprise I found an XDM 40 3.8 with TFO's and James' splatter coat slide refinish. It also has a viridian green laser light combo. I never bought this gun and certainly not the accessories. I don't even have any 40 cal ammo. I got rid of it all when I dumped my XD40SC a few years back. This is very perplexing. Maybe I will post lost gun signs around the neighborhood.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
What's more disturbing: finding a random handgun in your safe and not knowing how it got there, or misplacing a handgun in someone else's safe and not remembering where it went?

Such a predicament might come in handy next time I do an end run by the Mrs.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's more disturbing: finding a random handgun in your safe and not knowing how it got there, or misplacing a handgun in someone else's safe and not remembering where it went?

Such a predicament might come in handy next time I do an end run by the Mrs.
There was a nice citadel 1911 blocking my view.

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
I keep checking the back of my safe.

I've done so 5 times tonight.

I've yet to find a mystery XDm in there.

Or any other mystery gun, for that matter.

I must not be doing something right.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Well it's a mystery.

Let us know when you solve it.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Carl ask the wife if she knows who's gun it is ☺

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
I'm kind of jealous that your safe is big enough that while dusting the back of it, you find a couple guns.

I can count mine on my fingers :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
I wish I could just open my safe and find a mystery gun! Think I'm gonna return my safe as defective merchandise now.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Ohh it is his gun, this is just his cover story if the wife starts digging into it. ;p

1 - 20 of 48 Posts