Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Ya know I tend to spread mine out a little more and stash it in nooks & crannies so when when the dudes in the black helicopter come it's not quite so easy for them to find :lol:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Is there a "shelf life" for regular handgun ammo? If it sits for too long does it go bad?
Yes. Definitely.
Most people don't realize that any brand of ammo bought off the shelf is only good for about a week after they get it home.

If you haven't used of it by the end of the week, you should probably just send it to me to empty out and reload. :lol:

Seriously though, ammo stored in a stable climate with little humidity will last damn near forever. A sealed container is preferrable. sab

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
You call that a stash?

THIS is a stash! :p :p :p

Over 11,000 rounds of various calibers, 5000+ primers and 15+ lbs of gun powder. :D :twisted:

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
mr0w1 said:
You call that a stash?

Over 11,000 rounds of various calibers, 5000+ primers and 15+ lbs of gun powder. :D :twisted:

Wow now that's a stash. I'm working my way up to that.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
mr0w1 said:
You call that a stash?

You sir are just nucking futs!

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
mr0w1 said:
You call that a stash?

No need to bolt that baby to the floor! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
You know what your problem is? Your not shooting enough :p .

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
What BUG really needs:

Mark 6 Nuclear Bomb

The only sure way to secure your secret fishing hole and other personal stuff.

I never realized before that taking the same picture three times increases your perceived stash by 200%. Pretty good tip. I'll be trying it as soon as I get home.

:D

Peace,
D.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Delija said:
What BUG really needs:

Mark 6 Nuclear Bomb

The only sure way to secure your secret fishing hole and other personal stuff.

I never realized before that taking the same picture three times increases your perceived stash by 200%. Pretty good tip. I'll be trying it as soon as I get home.

:D

Peace,
D.
Do they make those in a hollow point? :eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
XD BACKUP GUN said:
I need a better camera!
--No, next time, just trade places with the ammo....put the window to your back. Common mistake.

I'm working on a stash that will cause me to have to reinforce my floors:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Man! I wish I had enough money to buy ammo like that...hard enough for me to buy it two boxes at a time LOL!!! AAAHHHHH I had being in collage!!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
islandboy said:
Man! I wish I had enough money to buy ammo like that...hard enough for me to buy it two boxes at a time LOL!!! AAAHHHHH I had being in collage!!!!!!
I think you meant that you "hate being in college." I don't know what they're teaching you, but by the looks of it you're paying for the wrong answers!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts