Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a holster that is quick and easy to throw on when I am in my basketball shorts and I want to just run to the store and not change so that I can wear my CBST....any suggestions? Links would be good if you have them also, thanks!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I'm typing from my phone, but type up tnoutdoor remora on YouTube, he does a review on them. I have the reinforced opening for my S&W bodyguard 38 and use it IWB and it does stay in place, good for a quicky run to a store.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm typing from my phone, but type up tnoutdoor remora on YouTube, he does a review on them. I have the reinforced opening for my S&W bodyguard 38 and use it IWB and it does stay in place, good for a quicky run to a store.
Thanks, I will check it out! I will be carrying a XD9sc though...a little bigger than a bodyguard.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smartcarry would work.
Looking for something a bit cheaper since I just spent good money on the Crossbreed supertuck.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Falia (Youtube channel faliaphotography) has a very thorough review on them. She had nothing but positive things to say. She tries it on with a variety of pants and is very thorugh.

Did I say that she was thorough.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Falia (Youtube channel faliaphotography) has a very thorough review on them. She had nothing but positive things to say. She tries it on with a variety of pants and is very thorugh.

Did I say that she was thorough.
Thanks, I have seen those and that is why I was thinking about it. I was just wondering if anyone on here had any experience with them, good or bad.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Looking for something a bit cheaper since I just spent good money on the Crossbreed supertuck.
You get what you pay for..... I like my SmartCarry. It's fills a niche and does it well enough for the money.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got one for my 9mmsc and really like it....you can carry at any position with no hassles and its quick...but for all day I haven't tried it...sounds like it would work for you considering what you want it for

1 - 9 of 9 Posts