Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Rafters gun belt for Christmas. Definitely stiffer than my old belt which wasn't that old. Dang near got it to short but I made second notch(somehow). Looks and feels excellent. I ordered it about two weeks before Christmas and they promised me I would have it by Christmas and I got it a few days before then. Thanks Rafters. Time to put it to the test. Then came the bad news. I went to put on my Tucker Answer holster and the clips wouldn't fit all the way down onto the belt. They were about 1/8 to 3/16 inch to short to latch completely on. Bummer. :shock: Time to call Rob at Tucker and order another set of clips. I call up Rob and tell him the problem and he say's that ain't right, he takes down my address and sends me two new clips. Got them in the mail the very next day. Wow that was fast! They fit the Rafters gun belt perfectly and to top it off they are the new and improved clips that curl under the belt at each corner. Very nice. Oh ya, Rob did this at no charge to me. Thanks Rob. So now I have the Rafters gun belt combined with the Tucker Answer holster and it's all a very nice fit. Rafters and Tucker Gunleather are excellent people to do business with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts