Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After sending Rich an email inquiring on a time table and posible due date I came home to see it had already arrived. I dry fired it a little and i have to say I that while I liked the trigger before I love it now.

I figured that since it was going to be in for some work I might as well get the small parts in the frame refinished. I had a rather nasty spot of rust on the mag release.

<strike>So I'll see if I can get the before pictures up. . . shortly. I'll have the after pictures up probably on sunday.</strike>

Eta: the before pictures are up.

Before

The Detail shot of the mag release.

Another view

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
Did it make you giggle? They are night and day from stock, and you cannot appreciate it until you actually feel it.

Make sure you post a range report too. My guess is, your groups will tighten up.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm excited. . . unfortunately I don't have time to shoot it until next week. :cry:

I'll edit the after photos and they'll be up shortly.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AFTER PHOTOS

Looks like a stop to adjust the travel on the trigger bar. :mrgreen:

Recontoured the whatchamacallit (forgive me i forget what it's called) and also looks like he polished it.

Great work on the refinish. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now for a fun filled weekend with the church youth group. . . I promise I'll post a range report after I shoot it.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Krackels said:
Now for a fun filled weekend with the church youth group. . . I promise I'll post a range report after I shoot it.
:shock: Now thats a church group :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts