Springfield XD Forum banner

radical arms ar pistol

5K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  TacBear 
#1 ·
Well I went ahead and bought one off their website.
https://www.primaryarms.com/Radical_Firearms_7_5_Quad_Rail_M4_AR_Pistol_with_p/rf7.5pistol556fde.htm

Took me one week to get from when I order and shipping was $12 . I would say that is pretty good. I fired the weapon today and had a mix of about 100 rounds .. tulammo .223 and 5.56 nato. Added a little bit of CLP and let her eat. ZERO issues and NO FTF or anything. smooth gun. huge fireballs and loud as hell !!!! Only thing I don't like about the weapon is the buffer weights are noisy ..oh well. seems like a legit built .

p.s. Comes with a free pmag.

See less See more
#4 ·
I have a Rock River version.

A lot of knowitalls talk **** about AR pistols, but with the Sig brace you have the poor man's SBR.

The ballistics aren't as bad as they say either, but you can always pick up a .300BLK upper. (Just ordered one from PSA myself.)

#5 ·
grease the buffer spring...itll help with the noise

#6 ·

A lot of knowitalls talk **** about AR pistols, but with the Sig brace you have the poor man's SBR.

The ballistics aren't as bad as they say either, but you can always pick up a .300BLK upper. (Just ordered one from PSA myself.)
I don't know much about the 300BLK , but yeah a lot of people said not to get anything under 10" cause of reliably , but everything seems ok so far , I would guess a few thousand rounds it may mess it things up with the short gas tube?

#8 ·

I've seen a few companies make SBR loads in 5.56 as well, haven't read reviews on it but the idea was more velocity at a safe pressure and less flash from the shorter barrel.

#9 ·
I've seen a few companies make SBR loads in 5.56 as well, haven't read reviews on it but the idea was more velocity at a safe pressure and less flash from the shorter barrel.
They just use a faster powder treated for low flash. Faster powder will burn better in a shorter barrel... That why even pistols can have a low flash signature because they use much faster powders that burn completely in 3 to 5 inches.

#12 ·
My Lewis Machine and Tool MK 18 Pistol....w/KAK Flash Can.

The target shows they can be accurate (1 1/8" @ 100yards through Aimpoint).
I can ring the man size pepper popper @ 100 all day....even double tapping standing off hand!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.