Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rainier Arms just introduced there first complete AR-15. The R.U.C (Rainierarms Urban Carbine). It's about time I say. I run almost the same set up. The only thing different on mine is the stock, pistol grip and barrel. It's not only a awesome setup it's also going for a amazing price. The first 100 sold come with a Geissele SSA trigger.

New Rifle: Rainier Arms Urban Carbine RUC™ - 14.5

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
I love how some companies are milling logos and/or jimping on the front of the lower receiver/Front of mag well. It looks good, thats why I fell in love with the Magpul Lower. I know thats expensive as hell, but Its rare and looks great. The Rainier Arms looks awesome. Im diggin that handguard too.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RA's Evo rail is awesome. The thremal bushing does it job on dissipating heat. Got a Tac-Rifle match tomorrow. Will be rockin the new RA RMC.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
RA's Evo rail is awesome. The thremal bushing does it job on dissipating heat. Got a Tac-Rifle match tomorrow. Will be rockin the new RA RMC.

I never get tired of seeing new and unique compensator's and flash supressor's/hiders

1 - 5 of 5 Posts