Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Only one left, just pushing the sense of urgency.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Only one left, just pushing the sense of urgency.
Lol. They got you the same as me. That's not "+\- 1". That's an interactive button thy lets you add more than one to your cart. I wasted 2 days before buying my rifle waiting on an email confirming they still had it in stock. Hahaha

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There were only two left in stock last I looked.

That's a dirt cheap price for a gun that'll likely shoot better than guns three times as much.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Oh man. Was hoping to see the PM or CM up in lights. That's a killer price though.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
I hope with this pricing Kahr isn't in trouble, I like their products and hope they stick around. Moonies got plenty of cash don't they?

I was out shooting the CM9 again last weekend, I've decided it's more accurate than my PM9 was. I'm just making small little groups at 25 feet with this little sucker and it's one heck of a bargain price wise. I've never had one of the bigger Kahr's but I've got other guns on my need list first (new HK, new DW revolver).

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At under 300 bucks, as long as it ran good, hell yes I'd make it a truck gun.

They still have the CM9's at a 319 :)

Grabagun always have free shipping?

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
At under 300 bucks, as long as it ran good, hell yes I'd make it a truck gun.

They still have the CM9's at a 319 :)

Grabagun always have free shipping?
5.99 for shipping, so pretty close to free. Love Grabagun.

·
Banned
0 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Same here. Transfer fees kills it.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Any gun I see on Grabagun I know to add 26 bucks to. That covers shipping and transfer fee, no taxes since I don't live in Texas. Grabagun also has no silly credit upcharge fees like others do.

I've had nothing but good luck with Grabagun, heck a few weeks ago I ordered on Monday and picked up on Tuesday and you can't beat that.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Any gun I see on Grabagun I know to add 26 bucks to. That covers shipping and transfer fee, no taxes since I don't live in Texas. Grabagun also has no silly credit upcharge fees like others do.

I've had nothing but good luck with Grabagun, heck a few weeks ago I ordered on Monday and picked up on Tuesday and you can't beat that.
Okay you buy it for me and I will send you a check with Kahr CT 45 in the memo line.:cool:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Paying state taxes are the deal breaker for me. And transfer fees? Fuhgeddaboudit,
Picked my CT45 from my FFL yesterday. 275 shipped from Grabagun and 20 bucks FFL fee.

295 for a GREAT feeling and natural pointing firearm

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Will do! Also let's not forget that Kahr right now is offering a free magazine mail in offer.....nice little bonus!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Just 2 more pics. Really thin backstrap and how it fits in my small to medium hand

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Bah, transfer fees. My guy charges a flat $20 fee, whether you're transferring 1 or 5. If transfer fees are killing you, start shopping for a different FFL, chances are there's a better deal to be had.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Bah, transfer fees. My guy charges a flat $20 fee, whether you're transferring 1 or 5. If transfer fees are killing you, start shopping for a different FFL, chances are there's a better deal to be had.
Say Grabagun's deal on the CM9 at $320. Then the $6.00 shipping + the $20 transfer. I can buy it FTF at my LGS for about $350. It becomes a moral issue (for me at least)that I couldn't support my local guy over a few bucks. Especially when they always throw in doo-dads with a gun purchase. I do understand saving money is the name of the game though. Just sayin ;-)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts