Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the rod and spring today...what is the usage and installation guide for the washers that came with it? I have a bronze washer, a black Delrin and a brown Delrin AF, no instructions. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I am finishing my lower level on the house and do not have speakers hooked up, the video card is bad, I did manage to find the video in Pistol-Gear, however cannot hear it...so you just choose one washer from the front, outside of the rod in the front of the slide? Any recommendations as to which one and why they sent four washers?

·
Registered
533 Posts
hopefully someone else will help you here.
I just orderd my guide rod and spring, should be here in the next day or two, but I don't think there is a huge difference, get on dons forum and ask, he will reply quickly(probly tomarrow).
I think someone already asked this question and maybe you can find the difference if you look around..

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
You get four washers, three of them are spares in case you lose the first.

As for which one to use, the choice is yours. In the end, it depends on the look you are going for. Being that you will see the washer from the front of the gun, some like the look of brass, others like it all to be black (black is tactical and tactical rules all).

·
Registered
415 Posts
Old School said:
Being that you will see the washer from the front of the gun, some like the look of brass, others like it all to be black (black is tactical and tactical rules all).
The person who notices mine is brass will be a little preoccupied to tell me it looks bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts