Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you remove the batteries do you loose zero?

I wanted to see how the batteries were holding their charge and I just thought about it.

Its the AA 552 if it matters.

TIA

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet. I figured the adjustments would be mechanical and not loose zero but I didn't see anything in the manual and just wanted to make sure.

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
NOPE.

By the way, it usually returns to zero on a flat-top receiver if you are using the same placement when you put it back on. At least mine does.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NOPE.

By the way, it usually returns to zero on a flat-top receiver if you are using the same placement when you put it back on. At least mine does.
Yeah I usually switch between the EO and the handguard/iron's and as long as its set in the same slots its dead on.

I just wish I could get these irons sighted in lol

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
Send me your upper and Ill have it sighted in for you.. Pick between 100 and 300 yards and Ill get it there for you.

Oh.. send some ammo too.. ;)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Send me your upper and Ill have it sighted in for you.. Pick between 100 and 300 yards and Ill get it there for you.

Oh.. send some ammo too.. ;)
I just need to get out there and do it. The closest 100-200 yard range is an hour away from me so its almost an all day event but its worth it.

A good friend of mine is coming home on leave from Iraq so if he feels like shooting I'll just give it to him lol. I'm sure he can tell me a thing or 2 about it.

Thanks for the offer tho. And get out there and shoot that beautiful M1A:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts