Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how long or how many rounds are yu guys getting out of the recoil springs in the 9mm tacticals, how often do you change it out? what are the factory springs rated at for LBS?

·
Premium Member
24,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i was wonderin on the lbs , has anyone tinkered with different springs?
hey R/T gotto shoot up in yur neck of the woods last week had a freind take me to lorian to shoot in the B&T store, notto bad friendly bunch

·
Registered
342 Posts
Factory spring in the 9mm tactical is 18#. I tried the 22# but went back to the 18#. May try a 16# in the future. I sent an email to Rob Leatham (USPSA champion) regarding what he uses in his competition gun and he said 17-18# with 115g ammo.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
shaner said:
thanks i was wonderin on the lbs , has anyone tinkered with different springs?
hey R/T gotto shoot up in yur neck of the woods last week had a freind take me to lorian to shoot in the B&T store, notto bad friendly bunch
I will have to look that up.I was at www.sksc.org this past weekend.
If your coming over this way agian shoot me an pm and will meet up.Always looking for shooting buddy's :D
I have a 14# , 16# and 22 for my service and 16 and 18 for the tac. But I had the 16# come out of battery on a mag change but the gun is real tight.So I ran the stock 18 this weekend.Breaking it in some :wink:

Where where you at I never herd of lorian and either has yahoo maps?

·
Premium Member
24,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iam sorry its near cleveland , i was thinkin u shot overthat way , my mistake , lorain is on lake erie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts