Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the rubber much thicker than the sand? I plan to only use the grip panels. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
BigBob68 said:
Are you going to get rid of the tube grip? :lol:
You mean the "Kraigster Grip"? :lol:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigBob68 said:
Are you going to get rid of the tube grip? :lol:
Bob, I was waiting for you and others to ask! :D The answer is no. I tried the sand decal grip below and had to go to a dermatologist it hurt my skin so bad. And because of my smallish, albeit very macho hands, the 50 percent thicker rubber decal grip ain't gonna cut it either but I'll give it a try just so I can tell everyone, phooie on ALL these store bought girlie-man grips. Real men wear rubbers (Kraigster rubber grips that is - thank you SLCDave). :D

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And now the rubber decal grip. Not bad but twice the thickness of the sand. That I don't like. It's back to the Kraigster Grip for me! A no brainer :D

But still the best :D :

Since there is now a 5 year wait for Kraigster Grips :wink: , you may want to consider the rubber decal grip instead. Keep in mind you won't have state of the art grip technology (and your friends will be talking behind your back) but you'll have a very functional add-on for your XD. :) The sand is just too darn rough for my sensitive albeit macho hands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts