Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://xd-hs2000.com/images/agrip3.gif , ajames in the next month or so i plan on making a few purchases from you, couple hundred dollars worth lol, some night sights, don's gun rod the spring, some of the plastic trainer bullets, and im thinking about these agrip things,,,,,

who has these r they worth the purchase..............

·
Registered
9,946 Posts
Well I hate when the person selling the product says oh yea their great you cat live without them etc. But I can tell you whats not posted since I am an authorized dealer I can pass on the 100% guarrentee that the agrips manufacture has....so if it falls off in a week or you just absouloutely cant stand it, agrips will give me the money for replacement, so I can give you your money back. And the truth is that some people cant stand the things, but I have never personally had anyone just out right hate them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx for the reply ajames, and i was hoping you would be the one to reply , you've helped many here andi know you wouldnt lead me wrong to make a sale,,,, thx for the info and i have a lil time to decide,, end of july is when i'll be buying these items kind of a late fathers day present , and man i cant wait....

·
Registered
9,946 Posts
Well delphian, it may be better to wait becuase I have just opened merchant accounts and can now take credit card/debit without using Paypal. And I am adding a toll free 800 number that will be staffed to take orders. Also next week I am adding about 30 new items so More to choose from:) any way thanks for the consideration.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts