Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking out their LC Phantom holster for a Glock22 with a light on it.

I'd probably get the MD cut but with a 10 degree cant instead of the straight drop.

I'm going to carry OWB and was wondering if anyone has experience using the standard belt loops or the pancake ones??? What are the pro's and con's???

·
Registered
96 Posts
ordered one for my XDm40, I'm on week 5 of the quoted 16 - 18 . . . .:( . . . and guys think the wait time for a CBST is long!

I went with the standard cut and standard loops, figured can always try other options later once I've tried the holster. Just like the holster design itself, they seemed pretty solid, and would withstand some rough use, a factor in my overall decision for this holster. Looked like the pancake option would allow for some fine tuning of how tight the holster hugged the body, figured for $20 I could see how it fit standard first, and for only $20, could always try 'em later. I went with the standard cut as I don't carry this gun forward of my hip, and liked the fuller body shield between me and the gun. Figure can always remove it if need be, but can't add it on.

also interested in hearing thoughts, so . . . . . subbed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts