Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i just want to take all the play out of the trigger without really lessening the poundage of the pull would i get just the trigger PRP makes with the over travel stop on the back of it or is there some other part i would also want to get? Never done any trigger work so give a "triggers for dummies" type response please! Thanks in advance for replies.

·
Registered
425 Posts
From their website:

PRP TRIGGER
This is the trigger that comes in our ultimate line of trigger kits. It is designed to work in conjunction with our striker safety lever. We do not recommended that you buy this part as a stand alone item. The only reason that it is listed this way is so that people can upgrade from the old style over travel stop on line. This part is over sized and will need to be fit.

Take some time to look around their website. They seem pretty thorough and have some good videos too. I'm looking to get the ultimate match kit for my XDm. :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Best thing you could do is call PRP and tell them what your desired end result in, and see what they think is the best way to accomplish it. Speaking to them cleared up any and all confusion I might have had on the subject, and increased my confidence in the fact that I got all I needed and none I didn't. They even kept me from buying parts I didn't need, whereas a business of lesser repute probably would have sold me whatever I asked in their search of a quick buck.

I am a HUGE fan of their work, looks and performs great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts