Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

A few months ago a purchased a complete ST-15 Midlength from Spikes. It came with the Spider lower. Does anyone if Spikes lowers are interchangeable? I would like to purchase a stripped Punisher lower from them but I am not sure if the lowers can just be switched out like that. Of course I would keep the spider lower and slowly build my next AR down the road and put the Punisher lower on the rifle I currently have. Any advice is much appreciated.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hi Guys,

A few months ago a purchased a complete ST-15 Midlength from Spikes. It came with the Spider lower. Does anyone if Spikes lowers are interchangeable? I would like to purchaser a stripped Punisher lower from them but I am not sure if the lowers can just be switched out like that. Of course I would keep the spider lower and slowly build my next AR down the road and put the Punisher lower on the rifle I currently have. Any advice is much appreciated.
You should be fine swapping them...

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome, thanks for the input guys!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RGriff- Thanks for the post. Just ordered some!

·
Registered
19 Posts
No problem Hammer. I am going to put some on my next build. I'm leaning toward a 6.8spc pistol or 458 Socom rifle.

The pins stick out a little more to make them easier to pull out. My buddy has them on his AR.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Here is a site that has lots of custom ejection ports, trigger guards, takedown pins and mag release buttons....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts