Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I current have 2 AR's. Both have RRA 2 Stage NM Triggers. I'd like to upgrade the pins to the new KNS Gen 2 Mod 2 Anti-Rotation pins. I believe I have read that the pins that come with RRA's 2 stage trigger are slightly larger than the standard pins. I do know that RRA lists them as a different part number. I assume that means that I should buy the 0.1555" pins instead of the 0.154" pins. Is this correct? Also, is there any issue with the 0.1555" pins working with the RRA 2 stage trigger? Thanks in advance for all the help.

·
Premium Member
3,826 Posts
I don't know. Others will. When we rebuilt M16s sometimes we had to go to a larger diameter hammer (mostly) and trigger pin ssosss we could salvage the lower. Made from round stock. Long time ago.

Can't remember how much bigger, just slightly bigger. If you go to a larger diameter hammer and trigger pin on your BRAND NEW build what will that do to future parts interchangablity? I'm not sure here.

What about resale $value$? Probably $NOTHING$ at all; but if I were buying a premium used AR-15, I would want original specification lower pin hole sizes. Only my opinion. Your choice. HB of CJ :) :) :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts