Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found one that is made specifically for the XD-S in the style of a Miami Classic?? I carried a LW Commander for many years in a Miami Classic from Galco and found it to be as comfortable as a shoulder holster can be but now I carry an XD-S off duty now and as far as I can tell from Galco's website, they don't make it yet for an XD-S.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Has anyone found one that is made specifically for the XD-S in the style of a Miami Classic?? I carried a LW Commander for many years in a Miami Classic from Galco and found it to be as comfortable as a shoulder holster can be but now I carry an XD-S off duty now and as far as I can tell from Galco's website, they don't make it yet for an XD-S.

Here's one that meets your request:
Shoulder Holsters Stoner Horizontal Shoulder Holster

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Looks like a quality holster. I'm concerned about the way the spare mags are secured though.

According to their site, "We use all of the Galco pieces except the holster itself. We will make it custom for your gun's make, model, and laser if applicable."

And looking at the Galco rig they also sell, the magazine carrier appears to be the same .

Shoulder Holsters Galco Shoulder Rig

But all in all ,it's your decision.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The lack of a retention strap for each mag is a concern.
The two screws between the mags adjusts the tension. I have a Galco HMC horizontal belt mag carrier that uses a similar design and you can tighten it down so tight you can't pull the mag out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts